We have decided to CANCEL todays 4/5/6 soccer sessions due to the heavy rain and cold temperatures. We held the 7+ and it was very wet and very cold and we do not want your children to be uncomfortable and cold. Unfortunately we will not have any soccer today and there is no soccer next Sunday, May 6th so we will return on the fields Sunday, May 13th 11:30-12:30.
I know the kids were so excited to get out on the fields and play so I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause but as I stated above we want to make sure the kid’s health, happiness and comfort level are taken into consideration. See you all on May 13th and if there are any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to me.